I’m looking for help to to build an application to…
- receive a text file (upload button),
- parse it and run some calculations
- query airtable and display matching records
- verify a success or ask user to pick which record if multiple records match
- export an XML at the end.
- all within some user managed environment
The XML combines data form the parsed input text file and the queried / matching records.
There would also need to be security management for log-in (outside Airtable users) and some way of assigning user permissions within the App.
The external JS modules of interest are…
I am not a developer but use Airtable extensively. From quick research it appears that this could all be possible inside Airtable, more or less, with some sort of front-facing form possibly from Stacker to control user access.
Any takers with relevant experience please, and in the UK even better (although not at all a requirement)? I’m keen to turn this round in a couple of weeks.