cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alexandra_Fause
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello!

I’m looking for someone to help me set up some things in Airtable. I work for the science department in a public school district. Here are some things that I’d like to be able to do:

• Products – see all grades where a product is used
• Enter prices for products at all vendors, find a unit price, and be able to easily do a price comparison to find the most inexpensive vendor
• Get teachers a list of everything that they’ll need at each grade level (main kit) – we’ll be doing an elementary cleanout and I want to be able to say DON’T get rid of these things
• Give teachers a refill list for them to do inventory – how much do you have already of these things? Ideally, I’d love to have this be a form in Airtable to collect the data
• Be able to pull the information from each teacher’s form to see total numbers needed to order; also, separate by cheapest vendor and end up with a list for each vendor and what I need to order.

I’d be paying for this myself personally (not the school district), so my budget isn’t huge, but I’m willing to pay :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Replies 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alexandra,

What you are describing is possible and I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset for your organization.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: http://calendly.com/erickline

I look forward to hearing form you!

Best,
Eric

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Alexandra,
I have worked on some complex Airtable bases in the past and what you are wanting done is definitely within my skill set.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

frank_johnson
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi @Alexandra_Fausett

I am interested in your requirement and will be glad to assist you as an airtable expert

please reach me out through Skype : cis.am3 or email me at Frank@cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss further.

Best regards
Frank