I’m looking for someone to help me set up some things in Airtable. I work for the science department in a public school district. Here are some things that I’d like to be able to do:
• Products – see all grades where a product is used
• Enter prices for products at all vendors, find a unit price, and be able to easily do a price comparison to find the most inexpensive vendor
• Get teachers a list of everything that they’ll need at each grade level (main kit) – we’ll be doing an elementary cleanout and I want to be able to say DON’T get rid of these things
• Give teachers a refill list for them to do inventory – how much do you have already of these things? Ideally, I’d love to have this be a form in Airtable to collect the data
• Be able to pull the information from each teacher’s form to see total numbers needed to order; also, separate by cheapest vendor and end up with a list for each vendor and what I need to order.
I’d be paying for this myself personally (not the school district), so my budget isn’t huge, but I’m willing to pay