1496 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emiel_Janson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a database of people with a profile that I want to put online (they’re fine with me publishing their profile).

I want to have one column say if they’re available for work next month. I just want them to be able to say they’re available somewhere and update it to their profile and list the ones that have put their availability on top of the list. So they would have to give their availability every month.

I this possible? If yes, someone who’s able to help me out (paid)?

Would be super nice if the users would also be able to edit their other profile information.

Emiel

6 Replies 6
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Emiel,
What you are wanting is definitely possible and I would be glad to help you out on it.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi Emiel - we can take a look as well. Feel free to reach out at dan@openside.com

James_kevinn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi

Project seems to workout. Please connect at jameskevinn10@gmail.com

frank_johnson
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello Emiel,

I can help and will be glad to assist you.

please reach me out through skype @ cis.am3 or email me at frank2cisinlabs.com.

Thanks
Frank

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing form you!

Best,

Eric

@frank_johnson @Eric_Kline Do either of you realize that the original post was made just over a year ago, in September of 2018? The OP hasn’t been active on the site for most of the intervening time. My gut says they aren’t looking to hire any more. :winking_face: