1681 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alan_Mclaverty
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have created a base that has a list of all my customers.

I am looking to embed each individual record e.g. my customer data into another website so my staff can view it.

I can’t seem to work out how to embed individual records. Is this possible? If not does anyone have any work around?

6 Replies 6

You are actually embedding a view, so you can create a view that is filtered to only show you a single record, and then you can embed that filtered view.

Thanks for the reply @ScottWorld however how about if I have 1000 customers do I need 1000 views. Would that work, is there an easy way to fix this?

I’m not sure what you’re looking to do, but it sounds like you’re looking for people to login and see their own record. This is not possible to do natively with Airtable, but you can do it with MiniExtensions:

Each customer will have a web page on an internal system, we are looking to embed the customers individual record onto each page. The extension site you listed isn’t ideal because it one large fee for all their products, we only need to embed 1 record per page. Ideally looking for a simple integration to embed single records into pages

That website has over 100 tools… here is the one you need:

If you have a budget for this project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you set this up for your needs, please feel free contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

Hope this helps! If this answers your question, could you please mark this comment as the solution to your question? This will help other people who have a similar question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the reply.

We are working on retrieving the data we need via API, Already gotten the initial output sorted :slightly_smiling_face: but thank you for the offer