1040 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peter_Steinberg
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

All, I’m a General Partner in an Investment Syndicate that focuses on bringing diversity to the world of venture-backed companies. We’re very much in need of someone who’s deeply proficient in Airtable, Zapier, Stacker and the general world of Low Code/No Code. The job description is here. If interested let me know at Peter at gaingels dot com.

6 Replies 6
seth_cis
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

PM sent, please check

BR,
Seth

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Peter,

I hope your Wednesday is going well!

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Peter,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Norman_Fost
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Peter_Steinberg

Thanks for sharing the requirement. I can surely assist you in your requirement for Airtable.

Kindly reach me at [norman1@talentsfromindia.com] or over skype, so that we can discuss in detail and can proceed it further.

Regards,

Norman

Norman_Fost
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Peter_Steinberg
Thanks for sharing the requirement. I can surely help you in your requirement.

Kindly reach me at norman1@talentsfromindia.com or over skype, so that we can discuss in detail and can proceed it further.

Regards,

Norman

ron_w
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

Email sent, please check

BR,
Ron