We’re a philanthropic organization that uses Airtable as a grants and relationship management tool. We are fairly savvy with it, but I’d like to hire someone to do specific projects I have in mind that I don’t have time for. There are ebbs and flows with projects depending on the time of year. Some current Airtable support I’d like right now is:
- Create a survey/form asking multiple stakeholders to rate an organization. Take that information and use Page Designer block to present the summary information and data to allow a group to assess and vote.
- Recommending and creating blocks (like pivot tables) to help many stakeholders see summary financial data.
- A general review of our base to offer suggestions with how to use it better.
- One-off questions I might have on how to enter and link data.
- Not urgent but (eventually) use zapier to import data from grant applications
If you have experience thinking through this type of project, please contact me with your rate, background as an airtable consultant, and questions about this. Note that all information is confidential within our base.