Lookup URLs no longer clickable (as of yesterday)

We use lookups to display URLs from other tables. These used to be clickable. As of today they are not. Can this be fixed? Big issue for us.

I noticed the same thing with a table via a link. I could select the url, but it wasn’t clickable anymore.

Same here. Links generated by a formula are no longer clickable.
Quite an inconvenience.

Airtable staff - I would appreciate a response on this and other bugs I have reported. I pay over $100 each month for this product. What’s going on?

Thank you for reporting this issue. This was an unintentional change and we plan on reverting to the previous behavior in an upcoming update.

In the meantime, we recommend that you use copy and paste in order to use URL values. From a grid view, you can select a cell and press Ctrl-C (Cmd-C on a Mac) to copy URL values in order to paste them into an address bar. From an expanded record view, first drag to select a URL’s text, then copy and paste.

We sincerely apologize for the disruption to your workflow this may have caused. We take bugs like this seriously and are working to reduce the likelihood of similar bugs occurring again.

Hi all,

Thank you again for your patience, this issue is now fixed. You may need to reload your page.

Thank you for fixing this!

Thank you Kasra for taking care of the issue.

Thank you! Appreciate it.