63679members
147908posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Avg. sales by date, problem with timeframes

Hello, I find it difficult to work with time frames in Airtable. Am I missing something?Example:Let's say I'm selling cars and with each sale I add it as a sold car record to Airtable with its details.Manufacturer: AudiType: A6Date: 22/3/2024Price: 5...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to become partner?

I have filled this form but I didn't receive a reply. Is that working? How long does it take for the team to respond?Or have I to do anything else?Thanks!

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to manage student weekly scores

Hello,We're an edtech startup for high school students.In addition to the in-app exams and quizzes, we also run offline exams in Telegram groups to mimic school exams (around 3 times a week).We send out a pdf to a group chat, and then each student so...

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Dashboards

Why are elements (groups) in an airtable dashboard non resizable? I added a dashboard interface in airtable with two number groups that show the count of companies and two chart groups. When I click on the expand button on the chart group, I want it ...

cshenoy86_0-1713855200282.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non-Profit Budget Base Design

I’m an Executive Director for a non-profit who uses airtable as an additional layer for grants and program budgeting.The primary piece of data/source of truth is our transaction details exported from quickbooks. There are linked tables for many thing...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Announcements

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work.  We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient dat...

Announcements

Introducing Airtable AI

We're thrilled to announce the release of Airtable AI, a set of features with the potential to transform your workflows! These features allow you to embed generative AI capabilities directly within yo...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | January & February 2024

Hello, hello! Welcome to this special edition of our Top Contributors post, covering both January and February! Okay I admit it, I got a tad behind on these posts, but that just means double the fun a...

Announcements

Introducing Dynamic Filtering of Linked Records

Hi everyone, I’m Carla – a software engineer at Airtable and I am really happy to share that we’ve added the ability to dynamically filter results in linked record pickers! You can now limit the recor...

Announcements