Hello Airtable Community!
March was a big month here at Airtable with the launch of some highly anticipated features. To make sure no one missed anything, we have gathered updates big and small in one place.
We’ll start by shining the spotlight on our latest product updates:
- We expanded the capabilities of our Synced tables.
- Created a Marketplace Collection of handpicked tools for those looking to build and expand their Marketing workflows.
- Introduced a way to organize your views into collapsible View Sections
- Expanded on our collection of Automation triggers and actions including some exciting new betas (Hootsuite and Salesforce)!
- Creating Automations has never been easier- with the introduction of new customizable automations templates which will walk through the process of setting up new automations on the fly.
- Launched the newest View type - the Gantt View allows users to easily visualize a schedule of related activities over time.
- We have recently updated this view to allow a custom list of holidays, in addition to weekends.
Now let’s take a look at those less flashy, but still very essential, improvements you might not have noticed:
- Users can now render text in Automation email actions as a grid.
- The new Automations trigger for responding to an incoming webhook is live.
- Increased Enterprise plan granular control for third party application use on bases will give you the ability to adjust settings for each third party app you’d like to use on your base.
- Mobile users will now have the ability to filter out personal views.
- In order to make testing Automations a little bit easier we’ve created a button that will allow you to Rerun a failed automation.