Hello Airtable Community!
We wanted to gather all of May’s product updates in one place, to make sure we keep you in the loop.
Here is a list of changes, big and small, that we introduced in May:
- Users now have the ability to change the trigger of an automation after creation!
- When rendering records in an email we now fully support:
- backslashes in a record’s content
- list and grid column names that include underscores
- truncating text fields when rendering records in a grid
- Custom scripts no longer have to adhere to the 1 second limit of CPU time.
- We officially launched the “Sync Source” field to help manage multi-source syncs.
- For new multi-source syncs we’ll automatically create this field when you add a second sync source. For existing syncs, you can enable the field in your sync setting.
- The View sidebar now supports fuzzy search.
- When an automation is broken we have new error messaging to indicate that an error has occurred.
- We’ve also added an explicit error to indicate when an automation’s external accounts have a problem and need to be reconnected.
- When using the “Jira Cloud Create issue” action, we now require users to have the proper Jira permissions before setting the Reporter and Assignee fields.
- We are happy to announce that both our mobile iOS and Android users have the ability to duplicate records!