889 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeremy_Legasse
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have built and re-built this inventory base so many times and I’m beyond frustrated. I know there is a simple solution to this. Here is what I have

Materials
Dry Materials
Liquid Materials

Locations
Warehouse A
Warehouse B
Warehouse C

Trucks
Truck A
Truck B
Truck C

Events
Pre-Orders
Re-Stocking Orders
Deliveries
Daily Used (we spread & spray these materials as a service)
Swaps (We need to swap material from truck to truck at times)
Returns (Sometimes we need to return materials to the warehouse from the truck)
Adjustments (Sometimes a few bags may be miscounted and we will need to make adjustments)

Employees
We need to keep track of how much was used each day by each truck/employee. Sometimes an employee will use a different truck.

Trucks, Employees, Materials, Locations are all synced tables from other bases and that is important.

I’ve been using Google Datastudio for many other reports. I’d like to report on the status of how much inventory is in what truck and or what location. I’m using an exporter from a shared view to copy the data out of Airtable into a google sheet.

Can someone PLEASE help me with this ? I will gladly pay to get this thing up and running. I have about 1-2 weeks before this needs to go live. I’m also looking to use forms to have employees submit orders and “daily loads”, etc.

Thank you!

1 Reply 1

Hello and welcome @Jeremy_Legasse!

I think I have a good sense of your table setup - but I’d love a little more about how you records are linked together? To make sure I understand fully, do you have a table keeping track of the date that certain inventory is with a certain employee on a certain truck (something like a joins table)? You could create a form that would be prefilled with that data that employees could use to adjust their inventory on their truck as they go?

I totally understand if you are under time pressure, and would like to point out we do have a Community Forum if you’d like to Hire an Airtable Consultant for more direct help on your problem.

I hope everything goes well, and please let me know if I can help provide any more information or answer any other questions!