2593 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jen_Townsend
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would like to be able to move several individual attachments from separate cells into a new cell. Is there a simple way to do this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Michelle,
You may want to start a new thread which explains the limitations you are running up against. The Copy and Paste method solves this thread and works well if you are copying all your images from one field to another empty field. The problem is the paste will overwrite anything in those cells. Good luck.

See Solution in Thread

6 Replies 6
Leah_Weintraub
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Did anyone ever respond to this? I’m trying to see how to move an image file from one cell to another? It seems like such a rudimentary task but I’m not figuring out to how to do it!

I haven’t seen a response and it’s really annoying not to be able to move stuff from one cell to another. The workaround I’ve been using is to download and then upload to the proper cell, it just seems much more complicated than it should be. Hope this helps in the meantime and I hope someone has a better solution!

Hi Jen, yes, that’s what I’ve been doing and it seems ridiculous. I’m now fiddling around with copying the whole cell, pasting it into a new record, and then deleting the images I don’t want. Might advance the cause a bit!

The copy paste option is perfect! Nice work

Michelle_Smith
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

How has this not been addressed or fixed yet?! Anyone find a proper solution on how to move attachments between cells?

Hi Michelle,
You may want to start a new thread which explains the limitations you are running up against. The Copy and Paste method solves this thread and works well if you are copying all your images from one field to another empty field. The problem is the paste will overwrite anything in those cells. Good luck.