1100 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trashcaneron
5 - Automation Enthusiast

This is driving me nuts and I can’t believe I’m a hard time figuring this out…

I have a personal AirTable account for my freelance clients, personal projects, domestic stuff.

I also have several partners that use AirTable. I do not wish to merge these accounts because that’s insanity, but I would like to be able to use both simultaneously without signing out/signing in constantly.

Is this a very easy feature that I can’t figure out? Otherwise I’m launching a private window + the app or I could use something like Station to have multiple instances running.

Ideally, I’d be running both my personal account and my work account from the desktop app, mobile app, etc.

Any ideas?

2 Replies 2
radcaneron

Lol has anyone figured this out?

James_TCA
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

What about using the "install as app" feature in Edge/Chrome/Safari on your devices? While you won't be able to view all at once you could use the Airtable official apps for one account and the "install as app" for another? Not sure how this would work with more than two accounts given cookies/cache, but you could leverage different browsers or possibly even different browser profiles when installing different accounts as apps. I just did this with my work and personal and will test and update.