2998 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam_wheat
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a base for many social accounts. I created a column in the base for emails. Records will have multiple email addresses (that I want to put inside the field for a record thats being created) for the main email providers - Google, Yahoo, Outlook, Webmail. Is there a way have many fields inside the cell labeled with the email providers (label1: Google label2: Yahoo, etc.) that I can input the email address for the record?

The only way I see how to do this is to use the long text field type and just type everything in it. Please see snaapshot.

Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 7.32.48 AM.png

2 Replies 2
Kristoffer_Tjal
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Did you find a solution for this? I’ve a similar challenge.

jmcmurry
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

The cleanest way to do this is to have a separate column for each and if you want to see them concatenated, use a formula field to do so. You can then hide the source columns. From a form input perspective, I would recommend using fillout.com integration. It is truly an astoundingly good tool and works wonders for Airtable's missing features such as signatures and updates. You could have a a checklist of social sites and then selectively show only the questions that correspond to selected sites. Alternatively, you could use a regular expression to constrain entry to a comma separated list of emails. Chat gpt says this will work: /^(\s*[\w.-]+@[a-zA-Z\d.-]+\.[a-zA-Z]{2,}\s*(?:,\s*\s*[\w.-]+@[a-zA-Z\d.-]+\.[a-zA-Z]{2,}\s*)*)$/ I have not tried it.