62903members
146304posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Sync one base to multiple bases

Hello,I have a client base that needs to be shared and synchronized with more than three different bases in a one-way sync (from the client table to all other bases without allowing any modifications to the client data from those other bases). I noti...

SoMedia_0-1711620688292.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non-Admin user can only edit his records

Hello, On my Database  I have a table called "inventory".On my work spase i have two users, me as an admin and the second as an Editor user only.In the Inventory table i want that the second user will be able to create his own records and edit them, ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to automate updating a record

Hello everyone, I have two tables: Pre-production and Production. I was able to make an automation so if I "approve" a project submitted through form to Pre-production table, a new record is created in Production with the same name and info. Now I wa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Form Builder - Public form won't submit

I'm using the new Form Builder to create a form to share publicly. I published the form, and created a link for "Anyone on the web."  However, if anyone tries to submit the form without being logged into AirTable, they get the following message, and ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number separators formula

Looking for some help regarding a formula. Here's a little context of what I am trying to do. I am working on importing my teams marketing budget plans into Airtable, and so far everything is working well. As a final step, and in order to avoid have ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recovering lost data after importing bases

Hi everyone! I was wondering if it's possible to recover lost data after importing bases. When I copied and imported a whole table to a new blank one, some of the data was imported, but some other was lost and I have blank fields now. Namely; the att...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

multi-dimensional question

What is the proposed idea/solution?Allow questions on forms that are multi-dimensional, like this https://community.airtable.com/t5/other-questions/multiple-choice-grid-on-forms/td-p/81080How does is solve the user problems?This will prevent fatigue ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create links

Hello.I have a cell that we input text and then in another cell that text in converted to an urlIF({LINK}=BLANK(),"","https://example.com/"&{LINK})Ex:CN-349302 -------->  https://example.com/CN-349302  But what kind of formula can I create to convert...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automation only works for one record

Hi, I am trying to automate a process whereby if a record in one table is not empty, it will automatically create a duplicate record in a different table, filling in some select fields.To be specific:I have a table called tasks. It has a URL field ca...

ryansumo_1-1711558597382.png ryansumo_3-1711558852850.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

AirTable + Typeform

HelloI have a typeform with 50+ questions. When I am mapping it to AirTable, I am required to map it field by field - which requires me to go into AirTable and create a header for each individual question. This seems quite cumbersome, is there a fast...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlink Record on IOS Mobile App

It's possible to "Link/Unlink Records" and "Add records through a form" on Android. But when I login to my Airtable App on the iPhone it doesnt show the X grey button on the upper right corner and the "add Record" button below. I'm using the same acc...

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 12.01.02 AM.png Image from iOS (10).jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automate and manually edit multi-select list

I believe this is an automation question, but would be happy to learn any solutions!We use Airtable for a CRM that has 4 tables: City, Account, People, and Activity. (Cities have Account linked to them; Accounts have People linked to them; and People...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simple 1-2-1 Linked tables

HiI think I've been overthinking this and have brain freeze.Two tables Contacts (all contacts) and Students (people who have been trained, should exist on contacts)Both tables have email address as Primary fieldContacts has a Verification field which...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automatically link to multiple records based on selection

I have a question that I can't seem to find the answer to. I have two tables within a base. One is a list of employees with their names and teams. The other is a list of Scheduled trainings. On the Scheduled table, I have a field that I fill in for p...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple Row Input

Hi! I'm working with a customer who needs a general warehouse control for his business. I have created the base and all works fine. Here is my problem...When merchandise enters his warehouse, it goes into his inventory. Currently, he adds 1 or 2 prod...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Date Automation- Events

Hello! I am trying to create a template that will do the following: Any person can "register" an event via the "Forms" link to a calendar. When the calendar moves from month to month, the previous events "drop off" the grid view, while the upcoming e...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get the BaseID in a script ?

Hello,I need to send through an API call the record and base id. Please find below the script I have made, I need know to send the baseID in the payload.Can you help me guys ?  let url = "https://hook.eu2.make.com/xxxx"; // Remplacez ceci par l'URL d...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Announcements

Introducing Airtable AI

We're thrilled to announce the release of Airtable AI, a set of features with the potential to transform your workflows! These features allow you to embed generative AI capabilities directly within yo...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | January & February 2024

Hello, hello! Welcome to this special edition of our Top Contributors post, covering both January and February! Okay I admit it, I got a tad behind on these posts, but that just means double the fun a...

Announcements

Introducing Dynamic Filtering of Linked Records

Hi everyone, I’m Carla – a software engineer at Airtable and I am really happy to share that we’ve added the ability to dynamically filter results in linked record pickers! You can now limit the recor...

Announcements

Introducing Pivot Tables in Interfaces

Hi there! I’m Rosalind – a product marketing manager at Airtable focused on helping teams build powerful, custom applications that make work more efficient. I’m eager to share that we have just launch...

Announcements