3085 13
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rachel_Passmore
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Does anyone know the names of the colors in Airtable? Thank you.Screenshot (49)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Rachel_Passmore

Airtable Color Coding Guide

I got a response from Airtable Support with what I was looking for – thanks for your suggestions!

See Solution in Thread

13 Replies 13

Hi @Rachel_Passmore and welcome to the community!

I didn’t find any color information, but you can upload your image to https://color.adobe.com/nl/create/image and find out easily.

Thank you for the suggestion! After uploading, I received 5 numbers associated with 5 colors but not names…hmm.
Screenshot (50)

Those are HEX values. Since there are exactly 16,777,216 possible hex color code combinations, no one has bothered to name them all. Feel free to start though. :winking_face: I think 64 of them have been named, so that’s a good start.

Thank you! I am trying to figure out the names of the 40 colors presented in Airtable – seems like if Airtable provides these colors to every user then they would have names associated with them?

I think you’re looking for this.

Rachel_Passmore

Airtable Color Coding Guide

I got a response from Airtable Support with what I was looking for – thanks for your suggestions!

Can you share that link here so others can access it too?

You’re welcome! You can drag and drop the 5 circles to the other colors to change the 5 that are selected. Good that you’ve gotten the names also.

I did not receive a link, I only received an attachment. I attached it here again.Airtable Color Coding Guide