1926 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul_Salvaggio
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We are a digital marketing agency with experience building and integrating cloud-based apps but are new to Airtable. We recently built out our first Airtable base and would like an expert to assess it and either optimize it or rebuild it. Attached is the schema Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 3.50.27 PM.png

Note: 1) I am not a db architect so this schema gives you sense but is not fully accurate. 2) The Contracts table should be linked to the Clients table in the schema but it is not.

If you’re interested in helping let me know your availability, hourly rate and the estimated total hours needed.

6 Replies 6
openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi Paul - happy to assist. Ping me at dan@openside.com and I can share more details.

Thanks,
Dan

Hello Paul,

Hello There,
Hope you are doing good.

I have checked the requirement and I can easily accomplish the mentioned Project in minimum cost, As i am having 5+ year of experience in Same domain.

You can add me on Skype**:live:richard_25370**
Or e mail : Richard@talentsromindia.com

Looking forward for your reply.
I am ready to start work right now.

Best Regards
Richard

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Paul,
This is something that is well within my area of expertise, and I would be glad to help you out on it.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Jesse_Parker
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey there! Thought this might be a relevant post to pass along for everyone in this thread: Calling all Airtable + Zapier Experts!

Can also put in my recommendation for Dan as he’s one of our certified Experts! :slightly_smiling_face:

openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Thanks Jesse for the shout out :slightly_smiling_face: Good to see you here.

James_kevinn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello Paul,
the current schema needs minor changes and refactoring the codes.
Happy to help, please connect

JK