Need base design for animal shelter

I run a small cat sanctuary and we are growing fast. I have been using an iPad app to keep track of my population but I’m needing something a little more involved, but the shelter softwares out there are WAY too much for what I need. I feel like this would be a pretty easy setup for someone who already knows this system. In time, I could learn it and do it myself - I just don’t have the time. I’m running this place by myself and now I need to hire help.
If you think you can help, please contact me at blissfulcats09@gmail.com.
Btw, I know they have a pet template but it’s far too simple for my needs now.

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I will contact you also via the email you provided.

Best,
Eric

Hey! I reached out to you over email. Would love to potentially work together on this!

Hi There,
Greetings for the day!

I can help you certainly for your requirement. email and PM sent kindly check for further discussion.

Regards,
LisaG

I emailed you…

Hi Bliss,

I’ve sent you an email.

Let me know if you didn’t receive it. Thanks!

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.