cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Support_AspenTy
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Guys,

I need help on whats the best way to create a purchase order. Right now I’m currently creating a template with paper designer and im linking the items with the correct table. Is there a template available which I can look at to use some of the features. So far im at this but i need to add quantity and total price per item and was confused on how to do it without altering anything else. Sort of like an automated thing where I can just enter a static text and it adds the prices.

Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 1.37.29 PM

Help would be much apperciated.

Thank you

2 Replies 2
AlliAlosa
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi there - looks like you might need a junction table. Take a look at this reply I just wrote regarding a similar situation: Adding weight to produce purchased

This example base might help you as well; it demonstrates how to set up invoices and line items. There is also very basic Invoice (which could easily be turned into a Purchase Order) in the Page Designer Block.

Hope this helps!

Patrick_Olson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there I am some what new to air tube and I am hoping you might help me to learn how to get paid from submissions being sent in. What I sent in was somewhat of a love story of my life and how I am wanting to change. My name is Patrick T. Olson.