1854 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Process_Boost
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am trying to figure out the best way to create the “New Record in View” trigger that Zapier has without having to use both softwares for my project.

Ideally, this would be an Instant Trigger rather than a Scheduled Trigger, so I think the best way to do this would be with a “Watch Records” module in Integromat.

Can anyone recommend the best way to go about doing this? Is there any way to do this without having to rely on the “last modified time” or “created time” fields?

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately Integromat no longer has an instant trigger option for Airtable. It was removed some time last year right as I was beginning to use Integromat. The “Watch Records” module you mentioned only works on a schedule, and requires one of those time-related fields you listed.

About a year ago a user posted a link to an article on how to use Airtable’s built-in Slack integration, along with a tool called Pipedream, to create a roundabout way to trigger webhooks. Using that system, you could trigger an Integromat webhook. However, according to the article, “Slack notifications from Airtable aren’t immediate, but I found they came in within 2 or 3 minutes.” So it’s 2-3 minutes for that option, or between 1 and 15 minutes using the “Watch Records” trigger (depending on your Integromat account level).

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately Integromat no longer has an instant trigger option for Airtable. It was removed some time last year right as I was beginning to use Integromat. The “Watch Records” module you mentioned only works on a schedule, and requires one of those time-related fields you listed.

About a year ago a user posted a link to an article on how to use Airtable’s built-in Slack integration, along with a tool called Pipedream, to create a roundabout way to trigger webhooks. Using that system, you could trigger an Integromat webhook. However, according to the article, “Slack notifications from Airtable aren’t immediate, but I found they came in within 2 or 3 minutes.” So it’s 2-3 minutes for that option, or between 1 and 15 minutes using the “Watch Records” trigger (depending on your Integromat account level).

Thank you for the thorough response!