I have added new records to my base, but editors cannot see them and I’m unable to see them when I move over to my mobile app (with the same logins as desktop).
This happens sporadically - other records added in the same website session may appear.
There is no difference between the records that appear and the records that don’t.
Check to make sure that you’re looking at the same exact view, and then check to see if you have any filters set.
There are no filters set and we are all on the same view. The issue seems to be when I create a new record.
I’m unable to replicate the same problem on my end, so I would probably reach out to Airtable Support. You can contact support from your Airtable mobile app, or from the “Help” button in the desktop/web app.
This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.