845 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Judy_Malone
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am probably overthinking this but I am new here and just want to start out using a basic monthly calendar to use for checking off tasks. Can someone direct me to what form to use? Thanks so much.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Judy_Malone

The link that @Aron provided also includes some past webinars you can watch on-demand. There are also many on Airtable’s YouTube channel. Two that seem like they might be relevant to using the calendar feature are:

1. Webinar: Using Airtable for project management
  2. Webinar: Getting started as a content marketing team

If this answers your question, please consider marking it as “solution”. If not, I’m happy to work with you further. Thanks!

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Aron
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Judy,

I’d recommend checking out Airtable 101 webinars at airtable.com/webinars

We cover creating a project tracker in that session :slightly_smiling_face:

Best
Aron

Want to learn Airtable? Join me for a webinar at airtable.com/webinar

Thanks Aron I will check it out but I would like to look at this immediately. I have to figure this out today. Can you manually send me the webinar?

Judy Malone
http://allinthebalance.com

Hi @Judy_Malone

The link that @Aron provided also includes some past webinars you can watch on-demand. There are also many on Airtable’s YouTube channel. Two that seem like they might be relevant to using the calendar feature are:

1. Webinar: Using Airtable for project management
  2. Webinar: Getting started as a content marketing team

If this answers your question, please consider marking it as “solution”. If not, I’m happy to work with you further. Thanks!