Help

Newbie Question - Cannot figure out how to add a record to Social Media Planning Template

498 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anne_Linton
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Folks,

Brand new Airtable user here. I am using the sample template: Social Media Planning + Design but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to add a new record. See the attached screen shot. I would like to add a 4th and 5th and more records to the Table but so far I can’t figure it out.

Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 8.07.42 PM

2 Replies 2
M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @Anne_Linton

You could try to duplicate the template table, by just keeping the headers only.

Maybe then, you can start adding your own records.

Hope this helps.

Mary Kay

The screenshot shows you have 5 records already: 1 of Type “Virtual Cycling…”, 3 of Type “Web Assets”, and 1 of Type “Cycle Coaching”. I’m pretty sure by 4th and 5th “records”, you mean 4th and 5th “options under the single select field named Type”.

^ Do that by clicking on the Type field up at the top and configuring it.

To see your actual records, expand your groups by clicking the right-facing caret at the left side of each grouping (or right-click a group and click expand all).

If you want to see all groups, not just the groups which have records, adjust your Group settings by clicking the highlighted purple button at the top.