2553 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
douglaslassance
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Is it possible to make a form that requires authentification in order to make sure that “Created by” is populated when the form is submitted?

6 Replies 6
SteveGot
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I also strongly need this.

In the “share” option of the form (pro plan), you can specify that the email of the connected user should belong to a specific domain name. In this cas, auth would be forced.

But for the moment, it is impossible for me to access to this data. By Scripting, the value of “session” variable is “not initialized”, so it is not possible to access the user login.

Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

If you would like to have a login page for your form, we’ve created a tool that allows you to build that. It automatically links every form submission to its creator.

SteveGot

Is there a way to avoid two authentications ? (one to AirTable and one to your form)

Could it work with Google auth ?

The login page works by using records in Airtable as the users. The users would not make miniExtensions accounts. Instead, a user’s login would be a record in Airtable. We go over how this works in detail in the video.

Brandi_Bullock
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Here to ask this too... a lot of my interface design is using forms and when our users create tasks/notes/etc. they are all marked as anonymous.  A huge dilemma for tracking purposes!

Sanlly06
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Sanlly06_0-1681517627562.png
Now u can