Hi Airtable Community,
My small non profit arts foundation is seeking an experienced developer to guide us in developing our Airtable ecosystem. My colleagues and I identified Airtable as a powerful and intuitive means for managing our contacts and quickly, but quickly realize it could be used to manage a handful of data sets in a collaborative and integrated single workspace.
We’ve been using the free version of Airtable for individual tasks and data sets, but are looking to go pro to expand the relational potential of the Airtable. We have a handful of “draft” airtables that we are looking to refine and connect in one Airtable Pro Base; we’re seeking an experienced Airtable Base/Workspace designer to review and refine our ideas and help us implement with maximum efficiency and minimum fussiness!
These are the 6 general areas we’re trying to integrate.
- People (tracking info for 5000+ contacts: interactions/invitations/attendance i.e. a crm)
- Exhibition Tracker (artworks & info per exhibition)
- Event Tracker (Exhibition Openings, Public Programs, Tours, Rentals et. al.)
- Daily Log (attendance, visitor comments, events/activity in the space)
- Organizations (vendors, sponsors, and organizations that we collaborate)
- Communications (managing text & image content + delivery dates for marketing/social)
Beyond that, developing sets of views to more easily navigate the data would be helpful as well.
My organization works with a private art collection, mounting public exhibitions of the work and programming around the themes and concepts behind the shows. We are quite collaborative with and often host other arts organizations in the San Francisco Bay Area in our gallery space.
We’d love to hear from some experienced Airtable designers, especially if you have experience working with museums, galleries, or non-profit arts spaces. Please reach out with your experience and an hourly bid… happy to discuss additional details with interested parties.
Thanks! - Alex