1269 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collective_Thre
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

On my Inventory Table, I have my primary field as Name of Product and a lookup field of Sales Team Members that have sold that specific item (linked from a Multi Select)
Is there a way that I can then take that Sales Team Member column and know how many of that specific item each team member sold?

Product Name… Sales Team Member
Stapler… Joe, Joe, Joe, Bob, Karen

2 Replies 2
Luiggi_Cuozzo
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I’ve tried to solve your problem taking into account your data structure but I couldn’t find a clean solution.
I think you need at least a third table to link your orders (or sales) with your team members and inventory.

Using blocks (if you have a premium plan) is pretty easy to solve using a pivot table.

Here are my tests:

Captura de pantalla 2018-07-24 a la(s) 06.36.21.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-07-24 a la(s) 06.36.41.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-07-24 a la(s) 06.37.32.png

Hope it helps.

Rgds

Thank you so much! I’m pretty close to the formula I need, but not all of the fields are populating. The similarity in unpopulated fields in that those all have multiple sales team members, but those that only have 1 name are populating!!! For instance I can see that a total of 6 Amelia-3 S were sold, and Rachel and Mandee were the members that sold them, but I can’t break down how many of each belong to who. Capture2Capture