Hey Airtable fanatics,
We’ve made some big updates to On2Air: Amplify!
We’ve revamped the layout and made it even easier to quickly create view types, change layouts, search records, and switch tables.
Welcome to the brand new Search panel! Now when you search, every field and every value in the field will be searched automatically.
- ‘in progress’ will find any record with the Status of ‘In Progress’
- ‘quad’ will show any record containing ‘quad’ or ‘Quad’
- ‘63’ will show any record with and amount containing ‘63’ or ‘63,000’
You can also configure your search to refine and search only specific fields. Then, you can choose you how you want the search displayed by choosing a primary display field, how many records are displayed, and how many fields to display.
You can now switch tables from the Amplify dashboard without ever leaving the dashboard!
You can choose between switching to another table when you switch in the dashboard or you can stay in sync in one table.
You can set specific settings per field in your record. Make a field Read-Only or Required, set a Default Value for the field, or change the font size.
When you create new records from the Amplify dashboard, you can set a default value for any or all fields, making creating new records a breeze.
On2Air: Amplify is a brand new way to view your Airtable data. With custom views, a full-screen viewer, record customizer, and editor, On2Air: Amplify will change the way you use Airtable! You can read all about it on our website.
- No more scrolling through long tables of records or having to individually open and close each record.
- You can create and customize your record views in your Airtable base by displaying or hiding fields, so you see only what matters most.
- View documents or attachments in full-screen, perfect for presenting or reviewing important documents.
- You can edit current records or create new records directly from the dashboard.
Start with a 14-day free trial, so go install Amplify today
If you’re a current On2Air customer on a bundled plan, you have Amplify already! Go to your base in Airtable and install the app directly from the marketplace.
Chat with Dan @openside or ask any questions here!