With the below personas in mind…
- Client: company we’re working with
- Event: the event we’re doing for them
- Contributor: an individual (outside of our company or the client’s) who is helping to put on the event
I am able to store the following relationships between:
- Clients and Events. One client can have many events.
- Contributors and Events. One contributor can have many events.
- Events and Contributors. One event can have many contributors.
However, I also need to be able to store additional information about each Contributor’s performance at each Event (e.g. rating, comments, fee, etc.).
I tried to create a fourth table to store the ‘additional’ information about a Contributor’s Event performance with the below columns, but I can’t seem to get one row for each relationship. Instead, I am seeing multiple Campaigns for each Contributor (which is already stored elsewhere).
- Primary field (auto-numbered; not used)
- Campaign (link to Campaign table)
- Contributor (link to Contributor table)
- (Additional fields)