We wanted to share a free, open source template for building a completely custom client portal on Airtable.
It comes with:
- A simple UI that you can customize
- An example of how to write data back to Airtable
We’ve written up a complete tutorial to walk you step-by-step though how to configure your Airtable base, set up logins, and get your portal working.
The project uses some great new technologies to make this easy to build and deploy:
- Cotter for logins
- Sync Inc for easy Airtable data access
- Next.js for a fast, static website
- Vercel to deploy the portal to the web
Here is the full repo. It comes pre-configured to work with Sync Inc - but you can also use Airtable.js if you are more familiar with that approach to building on Airtable.
Hope you find this helpful!