1040 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gregory_Ferenst
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I’m trying to figure out the most efficient way to organize information about a demographic. I’d love some ideas on how to compare different estimate types or at least organize them efficiently.

I’m building a database on information about “gig workers”. There’s about a dozen different studies estimating the definition, size and difficulties of gig workers.

So, lets say I want to organize all of the estimates of the size of gig workers in America.

Study A - may say its 30% of working americans, while study B will say its between 10M - 20M Americans total.

Right now, I have one table with each study as a record. And each estimate as a column, “estimate size 1”, “estimate citation”, “estimate population” (working or total population as a multiple select).

That would produce more than 50 columns if size is a row. If its a table, then it could be fewer columns, but all of the rows would have to be in some way comparable. Id way to be able to compare, or at least generate a distribution of estimates.

Thanks and let me know if i can make this any clearer.

0 Replies 0