cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maddie_shackell
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello,

I amtrying to use the Page Designer block to print a branded schedule, however I am having a few issues:

• I can’t seem to upload the logo (even after creating an image URL) to the page?
  • I can’t seem to change the display settings so that all records print on one page in a table?

Would someone please be able to provide some advice?

Many thanks,

Maddie

15 Replies 15

What you mean with creating an image URL? You must add an image element to the page, and then fill an URL pointing to the image.

Here you go:

Thanks for your response Elias but I have tried changing "records in a specific view and it won’t allow me to create a table using this? Do you have any advice… I am currently trying to print the ‘schedule’ tab on the event planning schedule template.

Really appreciate any advice.

Design the individual record ‘page’, then select “Records in View” option, and set a bigger size for the real page (so several records fit in a paper page). And use the “In a Grid” record layout, and you should get this:

Captura de pantalla 2019-06-06_12-34-57_a. m..png

Oh, and in case I missunderstood you, you can also print the actual Grid View:

Captura de pantalla 2019-06-06_12-36-22_a. m..png

Hi Elias,

How do you print the actual grid view with the company logo and a header at the top of the page?

Even when I select multiple records per page in page designer it still puts one record per page Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 8.50.50 am.png

The record and the page has the same size? In that case you get as many records as fits in the page :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Why do you want to do that? What is your use case?

Or maybe you have set “One record per page”. Anyway, I don’t see any content, how do you know there is just one record per page?

I’ve recordedr a video: