cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris_Finck
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi there,

I am designing selections for rooms of a house. I have the page designer setup to show a list of the selections plus each ones photo. The photo is tiny though. I would like to enlarge each record photo to all fit on one page (the room), but cant seem to figure it out. Kind of like the gallery view for a room, but using the page designer to add the title at the top, etc.

1 Reply 1

The Page Designer block is really designed to work for a relationship of 1 RECORD to 1 PAGE. Any attempt I’ve made to disrupt the balance of that equation has usually ended in frustration.

I can’t tell exactly, but it sounds like maybe you are currently getting multiple photos that live in separate records into a grid or something on a single page. The only thing I can think of to try to help you is to suggest putting all of the photos that you want on the page into a single attachments field in the same record. Then, when you add your section for that field on the page, you can size it to cover the whole page, and it will give you the option to scale the images within the box to the size you want.

It’s still pretty rigid, and doesn’t always come out pretty, but it might get you closer.