3488 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kendall_Joseph
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Using Page Designer to create station manifests for events and they look amazing on screen, not so much on paper. Only the first page prints, the rest of the pages are blank. I’ve tried everything I can think of, but still getting blank pages.

When I print I see this instruction: “You’ll need to manually enable background images and/or background colors in your print settings in order to make the page print properly.” What does that mean? Where do I change this setting and how do I change it?

5 Replies 5
Kendall_Joseph

To make it weirder, the blank page only happens when I use a Windows machine. When I print to PDF on my Mac, all the pages are there. However, some fields are not fully displaying. Images with transparent backgrounds now print with a black background.

This page designer block is cool, it looks great online, but printing to PDF or paper doesn’t give you what you see on screen. Seem very quirky.

Hubert_Steigerw

I have the same problem. First page okay, the other ones blank.

Kendall_Joseph

Still happening. Page designer is cool, but it sucks if you actually want to print something.

Hubert_Steigerw

I solved my problem by choosing

at “Settings” the record size “Legal”

and “Print” settings the paper size “A4”

maybe it’s because I don’t have a mac

Yachal_Upson1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

For anyone finding this (old) topic - the partial solution is to ensure "Print Backgrounds" is ticked in your print dialogue. The extension does mention this somewhere in it's docs. I had the same pain.
I say partial because I'm still getting every second page as blank.. but at least I'm getting all records.

Yachal_Upson1_0-1687952605801.png