1893 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tyler_Hartgrove
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’m currently using the page designer to create a layered image based on images in the attachments field, which is great. What i’m not seeing is a simple way to export said images as an image itself. I don’t want to print or save as a PDF so that whole dialogue option isn’t useful. I’d like to see a button next to “Print” that just says “Save As…” and make a few options such as “JPG” or “PNG” My client uses these things to post to social media, etc…

Am I missing an obvious option somewhere that already does this?

3 Replies 3

Unfortunately this isn’t currently possible. I already replied in your Product Suggestions thread, which was going to be my next suggestion had you not already gone there. :slightly_smiling_face:

However, it may be possible to use third-party tools to achieve what you want. From what I read in your description, it sounds like you’ve built something like an Instagram template in Page Designer, using an Attachments field to store background images, and layering text from other fields on top. I haven’t done anything like this myself, but it may be possible to do this using something like Zapier or Integromat. For example, you could create an Integromat scenario that reads data from Airtable, builds a Google Drawings file using this data, then saves that file in your image format of choice.

Carson_Cozzens

Hey Tyler- Just like the Print to PDF option is available, there are third party options that allow additional print dialogues. Check out Print-to-JPG options on Google. Code industry dot net has a good tool for this.

Thank you for the suggestions!