cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john_Box
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

boy, where do I start.

so after two weeks of trying to get Airtable to bend the knee to more than 100 outputs per rest API call i have given up.

to get to know my environment i have a document with 150 rows and 12 columns that i would genuinely love to import to BI too do some visualization magic to but i’m stuck. I have at the moment connected Via rest api the data from the air-table “database” with the https://api.airtable.com/v0/XXXXX/XXXXX?api_key=XXXXX call. Yet of course that only return 100 values and in the advanced editor it retrieves as so.
Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 2.38.45 PM

from the wonderful community that surrounds this awesome Database i’ve found many sources that prompt me to deal with the Pagination that has tormented people in the past so I decided give it a shot and after a lot of shuffling around the internet i’ve come to believe the solution is to do this and replace the above code with this. yet all i gat is one column table with error and no data.

Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 2.51.44 PM

is this the right direction? in newish to air table and I don’t want this to beat me down.
is their a better option?
is it better to have a third part intermediary?

if i get this to work im going to make a video for the future newbs of Airtable.

0 Replies 0