2816 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
branislav_bujna
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I am having troubles to set up Pagination type = offset. I am missing "Total Records Path’. Where do I find it? I tried everything, and can’t figure it out. Thanks,B

6 Replies 6

Welcome to the community, Branislav! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Your description is missing a lot of information. Are you trying to make a formula? What exactly are the elements you mention: “Pagination Type,” “offset,” and “Total Records Path”? Are they fields? If so, what type? The more details you can provide, the easier it will be for us to assist.

branislav_bujna

Hi Justin - thanks for your fast reply. I am trying to set up RestAPI in Qlik Sense and when I select pagination type Offset I am asked to enter the following parameters.

‘Start’ parameter name …
‘Start’ initial value …
‘Count’ parameter nale …
‘Count’ initial value…
‘Total records’ path …
Data indicator path …

branislav_bujna

On the Qlik site I have found the following

Complete the Pagination fields as follows:

Pagination Type: Offset

‘Start’ parameter name: offset;

‘Start’ initial value: 0

‘Count’ parameter name: limit;

‘Count’ initial value: 100

‘Total records’ path: root/meta/total_count

Thanks for the updated info. However, I’m not sure how this relates to Airtable. Are you trying to connect Airtable to Qlik Sense via Airtable’s API?

branislav_bujna

Correct. I have a RestFul API connection already set up. However, I only can load 100 records. Need to set up Pagination. That’s where I am stuck and I can’t find any documentation on the parameters required for the set up.

branislav_bujna

It looks like there are others with similar problem not finding metadata API.