We’d like to create a planner to help teachers to organize a session of a laughter yoga class.
You can take a look on a mockup: https:// app. moqups .com / EiL5HnQr23/ view
[Delete all the spaces]
We have identified six sections (or moments):
- Opening activity
- Games and Songs
- Closing session.
Each section is made up of one or more activities described by these information:
- Title (name of the activity)
- Description (explanation of the activity)
- Objective (balance cerebral hemispheres, team building, trust, creative thinking, coordination, etc)
- Recipient (choose among: adults, children, elderly, motor disabled, cognitive disabled, sick, deaf, blind, more … more choices)
- Sector (company, school, hospital, retirement home, club, etc.)
- Estimated duration (in minutes)
- Level of commitment (from 1 to 10 … 1 not demanding 10 challenging)
Each activity can be chosen in more than one session.
The teacher can create a series of exercises for each section independently. Alternatively, the system can suggest some predefined training sessions by sectors or recipients.
Each sections and activities will be in different language: English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and later in Chinese, Russian and Arabic.
How can I set up the right spreadsheet and the right layout?
Thanks for your help