How do you keep track time spend on a given task ?
I’d love a ChromeExtension to start/Stop a timer on a given list of task (aka an AirTable View)
I don’t know if for a given Task it is better to
- Start / Stop a Duration field on a kind of Task row
- Start / Stop a tracker that will have a reference to a Task (to say I work on that Monday, Tuesday and Friday)
- all Pomodoro “like” are bazooka with non sens paid subscription … third party app SaaS, etc …
- AirTable WebClipper is not very handy
- AirTable TimeTracker use Dashboard (I find dashboard not very usefull for many reason)
Any Idea before I code my own extension quick and dirty ?
The cleanest solution (for me) would be something like WebClipper but to edit existing items and not only add new ones. So I would be able to quickly update task of a view for instance.