63567members
147689posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Ran out of automations - Urgent

Hi Airtable - Can I please get some help in resetting my automation runs? I just ran out of automations for the month (due to a runaway automation that we have now resolved), but nmy business is non-functioning for the rest of the month because we ha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automation to combine similar records

We have an airtable/make.com combination running a help desk/ticketing system. When people reply to their initial ticket, the system assigns a new record. Is there an automation that we could install that would combine the records?

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can i get info from a Linked Record through a Formula

I have 4 Tables (Payments, Receivables, CostCenters, Extract)The Payments and Receivables records are linked to CostCenters records.The Extract records are linked to Payments ou Receivables records ("If it's a receipt, it will be associated with an a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing help text based on input in a form?

Hi! I'm trying to make it easier to check which cell phone carrier a person uses based on their phone number. Right now I have a formula I use, but formulas can't appear in formsThis is the formula I use: IF({Phone Number} = BLANK(), '', CONCATENATE(...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Org Chart Extension - Dotted Line

What is the proposed idea/solution?1) add a dotted line feature to Org Chart extension2) button to roll-down all org chart nodes with 1 click instead of individually clicking eachHow does is solve the user problems?1) gives capability to show reporti...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Displaying Records as Grouped With The Record Picker

Hi, I have a Data table that is structured in the following way:IDValueQuantity101A1101B2102A3Within the data view I have these records grouped by the 'ID' field. However, when attempting to create an interface and including a 'Record Picker', it sho...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Announcements

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work.  We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient dat...

Announcements

Introducing Airtable AI

We're thrilled to announce the release of Airtable AI, a set of features with the potential to transform your workflows! These features allow you to embed generative AI capabilities directly within yo...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | January & February 2024

Hello, hello! Welcome to this special edition of our Top Contributors post, covering both January and February! Okay I admit it, I got a tad behind on these posts, but that just means double the fun a...

Announcements

Introducing Dynamic Filtering of Linked Records

Hi everyone, I’m Carla – a software engineer at Airtable and I am really happy to share that we’ve added the ability to dynamically filter results in linked record pickers! You can now limit the recor...

Announcements