Help

Possible to export to a custom form/pdf/spreadsheet?

Topic Labels: ImportingExporting
2378 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_DJ_Farrel
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello all! I am trying to figure out if it is possible to use a regular spreadsheet view to input data and then use that view to export to a custom template PDF/CSV/Form.

For example, I have a master list I am trying to see if I can export into two separate custom templates. One would be for client information and the other would be for our information.

I am looking to see if I could create two custom templates that certain fields would be linked to the master list. Those fields would only export to the template that I have chosen to export to. All of the information will be pulled from one master record and exported to different custom templates.

3 Replies 3

If you download a CSV from a view, only the visible fields will be downloaded. So you can have 1 table with 3 views: one with all fields visible, and 2 more with specific fields with their visibility turned off

Hey @David_DJ_Farrelly!

You could use the Google Docs function in our On2Air Actions app. It’s made for exactly what you need.

You can create different templates in Google Docs depending on the client or any other identifier you choose.

You can then click the checkbox in your base and a Doc and a PDF with your Airtable data will be automatically created and added back into your base.

Here’s an example

We also have a Google Sheets function if you prefer to create a template in a spreadsheet.

Either way, feel free to give it a try here. If you need help, reach out to our support and we can get it set up.

8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hey! https://www.csvgetter.com does exactly this 🙂