cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josh_Neiman
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi all,

Apologies if this is a duplicated question, but I couldn’t locate anything that seemed to fit.

I’m testing out Airtable as a potential replacement tool for our convention prep work. Currently, we have a spreadsheet to organize everything and a separate asset tagging system for generating and organizing barcodes. Airtable works great for replacing the spreadsheet, so I’m already on board for that, but I was hoping to be able to replace our asset tagging system as well.

So far, I created a table to auto-generate barcodes without duplication issues, but now I want to do two things with those barcodes:

1. I want to make a table that has those generated barcodes in a Barcode field so I can populate some corresponding fields for use by our on-site teams to easily pull up using the mobile app and the barcode scanner.
  2. Based on a unique identifier (a filename), I need to concatenate some of the barcodes into a field on our Master table so we can see all barcodes that correspond to that asset.

I hope this makes sense and I appreciate the help.

Thanks!

0 Replies 0