Prefill a hidden form field

Yes! We need this so badly. Otherwise my forms end up looking like this… oy. Not great for public use.

5 Likes

This is super important - pls implement asap. Makes airtable something we can’t use without this.

4 Likes

Adding my support to this request, it would significantly increase the value of the form if you could pass IDs or other values in hidden fields.

3 Likes

+1— this would help a lot!

1 Like

+1
looking forward this

1 Like

+1 I would love to have this option too

1 Like

+1 I would love to have this feature too

1 Like

+1 for this feature, would made forms much more functional

2 Likes

looking forward this

1 Like

+1, Really used this functionality in Typeform, would love to see it here as well

1 Like

+1 This feature request needs to be carried into 2021 and not stay to rot in 2020. Please add this.

2 Likes

+1 Uhh yeah, I’m in! Please please please add this functionality!

1 Like

Definitely needed here too, +1

1 Like

I need this as well, please add Airtable!

3 Likes

I run a startup incubator associated with a university. I have members who are students, professors, and community members. I’d like to do different links (different forms) depending on the audience, but not ask them if they’re a student, professor, or otherwise on the form.

1 Like

Please add this soon!!

Please be sure to email support@airtable.com to request this much-needed feature! They don’t read the posts here.

In the meantime, this can only be accomplished with MiniExtensions (or other external form software):

Yes, this is so necessary in the case that a Form will create a new record which related to another record in different table.
If only I could add the related record’s id hidden in the form :slightly_frowning_face:

It is, in my opinion, the #1 biggest missing feature from forms.

Please be sure to send your request for this feature to support@airtable.com, so they know how important this is to you.

In the meantime, we can get this feature with MiniExtensions’ form:

+1
Needed for me to be able so send out uniquely identify question.

2 Likes