Help

Pricing question - Shared account possibility?

Topic Labels: Collaboration
924 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ruben_Olthuis
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I don’t know if you can ask this here but I was just wondering if an Airtable account can be shared, and especially if the price of an account can be shared. I am just using it for my own personal use, but find 20 p/month really to much for just someone who wants to play around with Airtable. I am now using the free plan but you can’t do anything more than I can do with Google Sheets :frowning:

Please let me know.

Ruben

2 Replies 2

Hi @Ruben_Olthuis,

Welcome to Airtable Community ! :slightly_smiling_face:

Airtable bills you for the number of users in a Workspace, so if there is more than Collaborator in a Workspace (more than 1 email, lets say) you will be billed for 2 users. If you use 1 email then you will be billed for 1 user (20 USD/month if billed annually and 24 USD/month if billed monthly).

Not sure if that helps.

BR,
Mo

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Yea I figured that already out I guess. So the only choice is to find someone who wants to use the same email as I do - which can only be a close friend or someone I trust not messing with my tables. Would be just nice to have a bit of a more friendly price for personal use. Just to try stuff and start using blocks for e.g. :slightly_smiling_face: All the fun stuff is outside the free plan unfortunately.

BR,

Ruben