1335 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Victor_Sepulved
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

He estado utilizando Airtable para registrar valors “x” que pertencen a distintas personas. El problema es que tengo otra app (cliente) que debiese ver solamente los resultados de una sola columna, pero la manera en que guardao datos, me deja celdas vacias que finalmente aparacen en mi List Viewer cuando intento obtener mis datos. Si alguien tuviese la amabilidad de ayudarme y tenderme una manito, serio de mucho aporte.

I have been using Airtable to register “x” values that belong to different people. The problem is that I have another app (client) that should see only the results of a single column, but the way I store data, leaves empty cells that finally appear in my List Viewer when I try to obtain my data. If someone had the kindness to help me and give me a little hand, serious of much contribution.

2 Replies 2
Sergio_Leal
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hola Victor : También estoy lidiando con AirTable. Tal vez sea conveniente que en las celdas vacias usted guarde un cero ó un 1 y así luego no muestra las celdas que contienen ese valor.

M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @Sergio_Leal

I thought I would provide the translation, so others can help, too.

I hope you don’t mind.

Translation to the post above:

Hi Victor: I’m also dealing with AirTable. It may be convenient that in empty cells you save a zero or a 1 and so it does not show the cells that contain that value.

Mary K