I’d like to use Airtable to do production / batch / inventory tracking for a manufacturing company. We currently use digital logs (google sheets) to track our raw material intake, bulk production, secondary production, & product packaging.
In a perfect world we would like a simple system that take that data and does a couple of things:
- Track production / packaging output based on batch number, product name, or product type
- Report on-hand inventory, filterable by product type or name
- Report production / packaging by date range
- Pull reports of total production / packaging based on batch ID
- Pull reports of total production / packaging based on vendor (multiple batch IDs)
I looked for some templates that were close, but didn’t find something out there that was easily modifiable. So I guess I’m really looking for someone to build this for me (for pay, of course).