63524members
147626posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Quickly export entries from an interface

Hello everyone,I have a question about the ability to quickly export entries from an interface.In the classic Airtable interface, you can select entries and then send them by email: In Airtable's interface publication, the email function disappears:D...

Cursor_et_Navilux_Management__Countries.png ErwanLP_0-1713430904408.png
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calendar view on mobile isn't responsive?

Hi. When looking at a calendar view with a shared link on mobile the user has to swipe around (e.g., left and right) to see all the days of the month. Also, when clicking an event, the popup with details is larger than the screen. One can click the d...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pie Chart

I want to make a pie chart that i already know the % for. Can I do that?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Date Picker in Timeline view

What is the proposed idea/solution?The little calendar pop up date picker that appears in calendar view should be available in timeline views alsoHow does is solve the user problems?Jumping to a date in the future is not user friendly using the scrol...

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Understanding how paid plans work amongst a team

Hello, I am trying to understand more about the paid plans, and who exactly on the team needs to pay for plans to access bases that use paid features. We use airtable for our general employee handbook. Although everyone needs to access it, only the a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Announcements

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work.  We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient dat...

Announcements

Introducing Airtable AI

We're thrilled to announce the release of Airtable AI, a set of features with the potential to transform your workflows! These features allow you to embed generative AI capabilities directly within yo...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | January & February 2024

Hello, hello! Welcome to this special edition of our Top Contributors post, covering both January and February! Okay I admit it, I got a tad behind on these posts, but that just means double the fun a...

Announcements

Introducing Dynamic Filtering of Linked Records

Hi everyone, I’m Carla – a software engineer at Airtable and I am really happy to share that we’ve added the ability to dynamically filter results in linked record pickers! You can now limit the recor...

Announcements