63656members
147870posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

How to manage student weekly scores

Hello,We're an edtech startup for high school students.In addition to the in-app exams and quizzes, we also run offline exams in Telegram groups to mimic school exams (around 3 times a week).We send out a pdf to a group chat, and then each student so...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dashboards

Why are elements (groups) in an airtable dashboard non resizable? I added a dashboard interface in airtable with two number groups that show the count of companies and two chart groups. When I click on the expand button on the chart group, I want it ...

cshenoy86_0-1713855200282.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non-Profit Budget Base Design

I’m an Executive Director for a non-profit who uses airtable as an additional layer for grants and program budgeting.The primary piece of data/source of truth is our transaction details exported from quickbooks. There are linked tables for many thing...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Count Items Based on Color-Code Option in Multi-Select

Hello!I have a list of names under a multi-select. Everyone in Blue is a FT staff member, everyone in yellow is a contracted worker. I want a count field (or formula field) that will automatically count all the Blue multiple select to give me the tot...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Follow URL in list view?

Hi all!Clicking an URL link in 'list view' does not open the URL in a new tab in the web browser. Instead it 'highlights' the URL in goes into edit mode.I want a click to 'follow the link'. How/is it possible to do that?Thanks for any suggestions!/Jo...

output.gif
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trigger for email at a specific time of day

Hi! I'm attempting to have an email going out to remind clients of their appointment time & details the before it happens. For example at 9am on the day of the appointment. I created a formula for "Is this today?" IF(IS_SAME(TODAY(), SET_TIMEZONE({St...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why does our company Airtable take so long to load

Why does a table that takes 2 seconds to load for me in N.America take upwards of 2 minutes to load for my colleague in Malaysia. Is this normal for whatever reasons related to Airtable infrastructure? or is there something on his side that might be ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restrict the access to record

I have two tables Properties list and Budget. In the Properties table, I have a user field that we can assign the property manager to that particular property and that manager is only able to view and edit the Budget(budget table) details belonging t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Announcements

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work.  We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient dat...

Announcements

Introducing Airtable AI

We're thrilled to announce the release of Airtable AI, a set of features with the potential to transform your workflows! These features allow you to embed generative AI capabilities directly within yo...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | January & February 2024

Hello, hello! Welcome to this special edition of our Top Contributors post, covering both January and February! Okay I admit it, I got a tad behind on these posts, but that just means double the fun a...

Announcements

Introducing Dynamic Filtering of Linked Records

Hi everyone, I’m Carla – a software engineer at Airtable and I am really happy to share that we’ve added the ability to dynamically filter results in linked record pickers! You can now limit the recor...

Announcements