1964 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmo_Catalano_
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Trying to get cells in my base to display photos from Google Drive or Google Photos. When I select Google Drive as the location of the attachment, I get the page that connects me with my Google Accounts. I choose an account, I grant permissions, then we go back to the Airtable attachment selection, but the only option is the same as before “Connect to Google Drive”. I have no problems importing directly from my computer.

3 Replies 3
Shelly_Fearer

I have this issue sometimes too, but it seems to be intermittent. If I reload the page, then it will work for a while, and then stop - or not recognize that there are any files in the Google Drive folder. Sometimes I have to completely close my browser (I use Chrome) and then it works again. Definitely something that needs to be addressed, but refreshing the page is a temporary fix.

Sterling_Bacon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same problem here. It’s driving me nuts. Airtable please fix.

Alex_Blanes_Aal
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Alright, time to get in front of the camera. But seriously, this is driving me crazy. As user Gazflow said a few weeks ago, Link Attachments are completely underwhelming — even broken — when compared to Trello (or Zenkit).

@Airtable — this would enable a massive new workflow for your customers and help you compete with project management giants. Please fix the Attachment field (Filestack) to enable rich link previews.