Hi - Is there a way to integrate a map or world clock into my Interface base?
Welcome to the community, @Van_Ann_Bui! Not currently. Interface elements are fairly limited at the moment, but the Interface system is still relatively new (and technically still in beta), so there’s lots of room to grow.
I think the only way to achieve this is a wicked-ugly kludge that goes something like this:
- Create a field based on Now()
- Create an automation that calls out to a webhook every time Now() ticks over the top of a minute.
- Build the webhook to transform the time into a Base64 image of a clock.
- Upload the image into an attachment field.
- Render the attachment in the Interface.
I warned you - ugly.