I’m new to Airtable and have been trying to find a solution for the following scenario. Grateful for any solutions or advice.
- I have an inventory list to share amongst a team of salespersons during an expo.
- They will all be accessing the table through the iPad App.
- There will be 1 cashier with “Editor” permissions to update the “sold” status for each sold item.
- Each salesperson should be able to sort and/or filter the list without affecting the views of others.
- All salespersons’ iPad should update in real-time as items are sold and thus no longer available (these are unique items, there is only 1 of each in the full inventory list).
How could I allow each salesperson to have sorting & filtering abilities but avoid them accidentally editing any of the cell contents?
Thank-you all in advance.